Just like in most businesses, when it comes to production, solutions are determined by three factors:
- How good does it need to be?
- How fast does it need to happen?
- How much do you have to spend?
Good, fast, and cheap – pick two of the three.
- If it needs to be done fast and cheap, it’s not going to be too good.
- If it has to be good and cheap, it’s not going to happen very fast.
- And if it has to be good and happen fast, it’s not going to be cheap (relatively speaking).
At Pure Melon, we insist on providing quality solutions; we just don’t know how to do it any other way. So, really, the amount of time we have to provide the solution may drive the cost, especially on content and creative.
Most educated consumers are not driven by cost, but rather by value. They understand that quality, in any industry, takes a level of expertise and care that are often missing in the low-cost providers. In our business, knowing how to program a light, level a stage and EQ a PA does not mean you know how to produce a good show. Knowing how to pull focus, operate a Steadicam, or frame the perfect shot does not mean you know how to tell a great story through video.
Pure Melon will never aspire to be the cheapest solution available; however, we will continually strive to provide the highest value to our clients with each dollar they spend with us.